ERP for Industrial Product
The main challenges manufacturers of industrial products face are handling the variety, complexity and change in their business market environment. There is a constant demand for an up-to-date, cost-effective product of optimum performance. Products in the industrial sector are complex, with various components that differ according to the customer’s needs. Their customers demand a product with an increased value and a decreased cost with an ERP system that includes the best services and support and optimum quality management throughout the products’ life cycle.
eresources’ ERP system benefits the industrial products business in various ways. It provides agility to adjust pricing instantly across the organization in response to supplier costs. It helps make decisions in real-time through easy access to the organizations KPIs. It provides complete visibility of inventory to meet customer and market demands. It helps combat the threat of internet competition by improving the organizations online presence. It manages backorder processing more efficiently and reduces manual labor. It also automates credit control and increases payment speed.
Benefits of eresource ERP for the industrial products business:
- Agility to adjust pricing instantly across the entire organisation in response to increased supplier costs.
- Make decisions in real-time through easy access to key performance indicators.
- Complete visibility of inventory to meet customer and market demands.
- Combat the threat of internet competition by improving your businesses online presence.
- Manage backorder processing more efficiently and reduce manual processes.
- Automate credit control, reduce work load of accounts staff and increase speed of payments.
Industrial Manufacturing Model View
- Customer Relationship (CRM)
- Bill of Material Management
- Material Production Scheduling
- Material Requirement Planning
- Purchase Management
- Production Management
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Jobwork Management
- Plant Maintenance Management
- Account & Finance
- Human Resource Management